Visitors are welcome to attend the SPELD NSW offices for assessments, to attend professional learning events, to visit the bookstore and for scheduled meetings with SPELD NSW staff members. Before visiting the SPELD NSW office please review this COVID-19 Safety Information.
The condition of entry for visitors to the SPELD NSW office are:
- Visitors are required to sign into the SPELD NSW office using the Service NSW QR Code. If visitors do not have a phone that allows them to sign in using the QR code, they can sign the physical log of visitors.
- If visitors displays any respiratory, cold or flu symptoms while they are at the SPELD NSW Office, they can be asked to leave the SPELD NSW office.
- Visitors must undergo a temperature check and wash / sanitise their hands on-arrival.
Visitors are asked to contact SPELD NSW to arrange for their appointment, workshop booking or meeting to be rescheduled or refunded if:
- they are unwell or have recently been unwell, including any respiratory, cold or flu symptoms;
- they live in or have stayed in an Area with Increased Testing (Current COVID-19 case locations | NSW Government) in the past two weeks;
- they (or anyone in their household) has been diagnosed with COVID-19, has been exposed to COVID-19 or suspect on reasonable ground that they have COVID-19.
If visitors are not able to attend a professional learning workshop alternative workshop options will be provided.
When visitors are in the SPELD NSW office they are asked to socially distance and practice good hand hygiene.
Clients attending the SPELD NSW office for an assessment are asked to only have one family member attend the assessment with the student being assessed and not to bring siblings or other children to the assessment with them.
SPELD NSW is working to provide a safe environment for its clients, staff and visitors and we thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.