COVID-19 Safety Information
SPELD NSW is working to provide a safe environment for its clients, staff and visitors and we thank you in advance for your support and cooperation. We are pleased to confirm that all SPELD NSW staff are fully vaccinated and those staff that attend the office undertake regular Rapid Antigen Test screening for COVID-19.
The following conditions of entry apply to visitors to the SPELD NSW office:
- Adults and children 12 years and older visiting the SPELD NSW office must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption).
- Visitors are required to sign into the SPELD NSW office using the Service NSW QR Code.
- Visitors are required to wear a face mask when in the SPELD NSW office except when eating or drinking, communicating with a person who is deaf or hard of hearing or visibility of the visitor’s mouth is essential.
- If visitors display any respiratory, cold or flu symptoms while they are at the SPELD NSW Office, they can be asked to leave the SPELD NSW office.
In addition to the SPELD NSW office conditions of entry, for visitors attending the SPELD NSW Office to undertake an assessment:
- Only one adult can accompany a child participating in an assessment. Adults participating in an assessment may have one adult with them as a support person.
- On arrival at the SPELD NSW Office, the person undertaking the assessment and the adult accompanying them (if any) will be provided with a Rapid Antigen Test to take prior to entering the SPELD NSW office. If either RAT is positive, the visitors will be asked to leave the office and arrangements will be made to re-schedule the assessment by phone or email.
In addition to the SPELD NSW office conditions of entry, for visitors attending professional learning, we request that professional learning attendees undertake Rapid Antigen Tests before attending professional learning with SPELD NSW in order to ensure the safety of all participants in the workshop.
Visitors are asked to contact SPELD NSW to arrange for their assessment appointment or professional learning workshop booking to be rescheduled or refunded if:
- they are unwell or have recently been unwell, including with any respiratory, cold or flu symptoms;
- they (or anyone in their household) have been diagnosed with COVID-19, are a COVID-19 Close Contact or suspect on reasonable ground that they have COVID-19.
When visitors are in the SPELD NSW office they are asked to socially distance and practice good hand hygiene.
Please refer to the NSW Government website for current information on COVID-19 Rules and Restrictions: COVID-19 rules | NSW Government