- Be part of a team that provide much needed support to students and adults with specific learning difficulties
- Based in Parramatta
- Part time role – 2 four hour shifts each week – 8 hours in total (days and hours are flexible)
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
SPELD NSW is a public benevolent institution that provides support to children and adults with specific learning difficulties, their families, tutors, teachers and school.
The Bookstore Assistant Office and Finance Coordinator supports the Bookstore and Office Administrator with smooth operation of the SPELD NSW bookstore including:
- Stocking bookstore shelves;
- Unpacking orders received;
- Undertaking stocktakes; and
- Other stock management tasks.
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to lift and move bookstore stock including boxes of books
- Ability to be flexible, work in a team and independently
- Hourly rate of $22.50 plus superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to work autonomously and as part of a supportive team
A full Position Description is available here.